The other night I had a horrible chocolate craving so I made this:
Can you say, better than brownies, better than pie, better than cake, and so easy to make to - here's the recipe:1-1/4 pkg. (10 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
1/2 cup whipping cream
4 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Place chocolate in large microwaveable bowl. Add whipping cream. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended; cool slightly.
ADD eggs, sugar and flour; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
BAKE 35 min. or until outer half of pie is puffed and center is slightly soft; cool. Serve topped with the whipped topping.






5 comments:
Ok, I have been wanting to try that exact recipe for a while now--is it from the kraft foods magazine??? I wanted to make it for some dinner once, so I got online to read the review and they weren't very good so I didn't make it. Now I'm going to try it for sure!!! Mmmm, chocolate.
love you music by the way!
Yes, it is from the Kraft food magazine. It was perfect, not too sweet and very fudgy!
Okay, my mouth is watering now. Hmmm...do we have enough chocolate on the shelf?
that sounds delicious!! Maybe you should make it for dessert on Friday night and we can take it to the restaurant! :)
Post a Comment