Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HApPy biRthDAy iAn

I can't believe that my little boy turned 10 last week. Time really flew and it seems like he went from a toddler to a young man overnight. Ian is so sweet and gentle and has a kind heart. He's sensitive to others feelings. Ian is a good student and loves to learn, he's always pumping his Dad for more information. I'm looking forward to what the next 10 years will bring. HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN...WE LOVE YOU!!! Here's a trip down memory lane!

4 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Cute slideshow! Wow I can't believe he's 10!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, be sure to stop by again!

Amy said...

How does it all happen so fast. I love all of your pics and remembering what a cute little guy he was a what a handsome boy he is now.

Kim said...

Those pictures are great--I remember him so well as a baby and how smiley he was! and now he's 10? Crazy. Happy b-day Ian!

does jeff still have that play naked shirt???

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday Ian! Hope you had a fabulous day!!! :)