Monday, April 6, 2009

Recent Happenings

This is how are kids were behaving at the dinner table on Sunday evening after the last conference session. Needless to say I think that they were tired of being cooped up in the house

Morgan LOVES to take off her clothes




When Jeff and I were first married we watched that stupid/mindless MTV show Bevis and Butthead. Morgan putting her shirt over her head and laughing hysterically at herself reminded me of a few of the episodes containing Beavis running around aimlessly saying "I am cornholio". Ian decided to be silly along with her.


Since Ian has been off track for nearly three weeks we decided that we would start an annual "Day Camp". We made tie die t-shirts, went on a field trip to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, stayed up late and watched movies.



Morgan was content to just watch Ian play in the sand and water



This is a great dinosaur museum even for "big kids", a bit pricey, but pretty amazing


Ian bonked his head right before I took this picture that's why he has that "mean" look on his face.



Tie Dying requires A LOT of rinsing

Final result - I think they turned out pretty darn good :)!


EASTER MORNING

Morgan checking out her loot - we've had to hide all of her candy. She would stuff it in her mouth all at once if we let her

the Easter Bunny left a lot of eggs for the kids to find


I couldn't get Morgan to look at the camera, and when she finally did I got a VERY sassy look - yep, she's almost 2.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Awwwww! Gotta love Easter mornings! Conner wasn't really interested in the candy. He was more interested in throwing it.

I love the tie dye shirts! What a clever idea. I hope you share more of your day-camp ideas!

Sharlyn said...

I drive past that museum every time I go to visit my folks. Some time I need to go there with the kids. Shawn would love it, he's really into dinosaurs.
The tie dye shirts are great! What a great mom you are, I wouldn't even had thought to do that with my kids. We end up baking cookies or something, "day camp" what a great idea!

R.G. said...

I love that picture of Morgan in her jammies gleefully holding her bag of loot. These litte ones sure make holidays fun!