On Friday night we went to the annual fireworks show put on by a local orthodontist, He does a spectacular job and puts on a program with music and narration along with the fireworks. This is no ordinary little fireworks show, and it seems to get better and bigger every year.
Saturday was the parade, which is not that great, but fun for the kids to get candy and sprayed by the firetrucks at the end. Jeff ran the 1/2 marathon, unfortunately I couldn't find the camera that morning, so there's no pictures of him coming in from the race. His brother ran and his two sisters, walked, they all did an awesome job. The rest of the day was spent lazily laying around, and Morgan took a SUPER DUPER LONG nap, which I was so grateful for. We had a yummy BBQ, and after dinner we ran up to visit my Nana. When we got back we had our own little fireworks show. There is absolutely nothing that is illegal there, in fact ALL day long and ALL night there are firecrackers and fireworks going non-stop. It's nice that my in laws live out of town, so we don't have to hear it all day.
Sunday we left early because Jeff had to get back to pack for scout camp the following week. We left Ian to spend the week with his cousins and stay for Grandma Jo camp. He had a great time, and can't stop talking about it. It was nice to have some time away from my boys, but I missed them and couldn't wait for them to come back.
This is my sweet niece Gracie sitting with Morgan. We had a fun visit with my sister-in-law and brother-in-laws kids a few days before heading to Wyoming, they drove all the way from Tennessee, it was fun having them stay with us for a couple of days
Morgan is not too sure about being on that big horse
Grandpa was trying to teach Ian how to lead the horse and make that clicking sound that the real cowboys make when riding
Grandma Jo Camp - these pictures are so small because I took them off my Mother-in-laws facebook page, so I'll have to email her and ask if she can send them so I can get them bigger
Hotdog Roast
Hotdog Roast
Field trip to the Museum, they read stories inside the Tee Pee









1 comment:
4th of July in Wyoming totally rocks, man! I looked for you at the fireworks, but alas...was not able to connect with you. (sniff, sniff) It would've been fun to have seen your cute family there!
Looks like your family had an awesome 4th.
Post a Comment