Awwwwww! Congratulations on 15 years! I love how your train is cascading down the temple steps. Sooo pretty!
I love the pictures! Congratulations on 15 years.
Congratulations! I remember that day and wanted to get married in the Manti temple too, 'cause of you all.
Congratulations! Lokk how young you guys are! Jayleen, you look like Rachel McAdams (I think that's her name, the girl from The Notebook).
Love the pics! Congrats!
Love these pics!! Happy Anniversary you guys! Love you both!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awwwwww! Congratulations on 15 years! I love how your train is cascading down the temple steps. Sooo pretty!
I love the pictures! Congratulations on 15 years.
Congratulations! I remember that day and wanted to get married in the Manti temple too, 'cause of you all.
Congratulations! Lokk how young you guys are! Jayleen, you look like Rachel McAdams (I think that's her name, the girl from The Notebook).
Love the pics! Congrats!
Love these pics!! Happy Anniversary you guys! Love you both!
Post a Comment