Liberty Park
Park
Church History Museum
Temple Square - they have a replica of the Salt Lake Temple that we really want to go see
Wheeler Farm
Water Park
Discovery Gateway - We have a free pass from Ian's school
Planetarium
Aquarium
Zoo
Red Butte Gardens
Thanksgiving Point
Bees Game - We planned which day we are going to do this one
Craft Day
Movie
Bowling
This is the Place Heritage Park
Of course some of these we'll do only once and some we'll do a few times. I hope this will keep my kids on track to get chores done and have good attitudes this summer.






6 comments:
I like this idea! Fun!
We too have a "bucket list" for the summer. Today was the Treehouse Museum. Next week, it's the Aerospace museum or IKEA, depending on the weather. I'm hoping we'll get through all of ours, but we're limiting it to 1 a week because I still have to work ;)
So fun Jay. Can't wait to see you guys next month. I'll be in touch to let you know what days we'll be in town.
Very creative! I love it. I think I will have to definitely "borrow" this idea!
what a fun idea! Our kids LOVE to bowl. Rachel begs to go often :) We definitely need to get out more and play with the kids.
This is a wonderful idea that I am going to copy! Thank you Jayleen. also, we are going to be in Salt Lake over a weekend in July to see my Grandpa while my parents are visiting him, I am going to check out one of your sites to take my kids. So double thank you!
Post a Comment