Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scripture Reading

The other night while having family scripture reading Morgan decided that she was going to be Miss Independent and read out loud all by herself. So, she opened her scriptures and this is what we heard. "And, behold, and behold, and now, and I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag, Thank you for my home, and bless, Mommy and Daddy and Ian, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Oh My cuteness, I could hardly contain myself. The next couple nights she did the same thing, and I had no idea she knew the Pledge of Allegiance. Thanks Ms. Jennae.

I Love that girl to death!

2 comments:

ssh said...

too funny! catching up on your blog- i can't believe ian is 12?!?!?! and morgan is so big! they are adorable!

Amy said...

That is so cute and hilarious. She is so sweet. Love her.