Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was different for us this year. Usually it's just the 4 of us, but we were delighted to spend time with Jeff's Grandma Shane in her house in Provo. She lives in a really cool famous house (a few scenes from footloose were filmed there). She is nearly 90 years old and had 19 of us over for Thanksgiving day. We saw some of Jeff's Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that we rarely get to see, and Jeff's Mom and Dad were there too. I made A LOT of rolls and a chocolate pie for the occasion. Here are a few pictures. I wish I would have taken more, but I got too busy helping with dinner and visiting with family.

Morgan and Grandma Jo



Enjoying Football before Dinner


One of the beautiful tables


Place Setting that Ian and Grandma Jo Made

No comments: