Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween




Carving Pumpkins

A Pirate Skeleton (Ian's) and PacMan (Jeff's/Morgan's)

Ian's Halloween Parade at School




Morgan was such a good sport in her Winnie the Poo Bumble Bee Costume

My Mom found Morgan's costume at a thrift shop for $5! She looked so adorable in it!

We had a great time last night! We had our ward trunk-or-treat. Jeff set up his mini haunted house, and it was definitely the hit of the party! I tried to take a couple pictures of it, but they turned out too dark. Ian insisted that he doesn't get nearly enough candy at the trunk-or-treat and that we go out and do "regular" trick-or-treating. I promised him that if he was good that we'd go to a few houses on our way home. He was so excited and very appreciative that I let him do that.

2 comments:

Kim said...

looks like you guys had so much fun!! love the costumes, love the pumpkins, love seeing jeff using a drill to carve a pumpkin!

Angie Nichols said...

Your kids are SO cute. Looks like such a fun Halloween for you guys.