Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chicken Pot Pie


This is one of my newer favorite recipes. It's from Sandra Lee on the Food Network. I've made a few changes so here is my version of her recipe:


Filling: 2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 red potatoes diced
1 16 oz bag frozen veggies - corn, peas and green beans
2 chicken breasts diced - Sandra's recipe said cooked chicken, but I found it got
really dry putting it in cooked and then cooking it again in the oven.
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp. garlic powder


Place in a 9x13 baking dish and cover with foil - bake at 350* for 1 hour or until bubbly. Take out of oven and place refrigerated biscuits on top, brush with butter and sprinkle pepper on top of biscuits. Bake another 20 min. or until biscuits are golden brown.




1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds so yummy. I've been on the lookout for a good pot pie recipe. I'll definitely have to try this one.