Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mohawk?????

Much to my dismay Jeff decided to give Ian a mohawk the other night...luckily it lasted all of 5 minutes and they had fun playing with the idea and taking pictures. Boys!!!


Ian had a hard time making a mean face

He's liking his 5 minute new do!


7 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sorry, Ian but you just can't pull off that mean, rocker mohawk act! You're still sweet little handsome Ian to me!
Jeff, I'm just rolling my eyes at you and your ideas! (but it is actually very funny!)

Amy said...

I kept thinking, what is Mom and Dad going to say. I bet they're dying thinking you atually let him do that!

Jayleen said...

Jeff did that just to see what your parents would say. He knew that your dad would not like it. He wanted to keep everyone guessing and as you can tell he still hasn't posted anything about it yet.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

For a minute I was thinking, "oh, no she raelly let him have a mohawk!" then I remebered at scouts it was all gone. Too funny. Good prank.

Mrs T said...

That is great! I agree with your friend Kim-He just can't get the mean look down. He is just too darn stinking cute.
Lauri
That is so awesome-wait till I show Corbyn. I think then he will actually let me cut his hair if I were to cut it like that.

Sharlyn said...

I just cut J.J.'s hair a couple of days ago, that would have been a funny picture. See? Mother here, didn't even occur to me. Have to file that one away, J.J. would love it of course :)

The Shane Gang said...

love, love, love it! Now it's Jeff's turn....