Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Festivities

We enjoyed a fun 4th of July with Family in Wyoming. Going back to my hometown brings back wonderful summertime childhood memories.

We were at the end of the parade route and the candy was very sparce :(

Jeff's Mom and Grandma



Jeff's brother - relaxing after the loooooong race


Jeff relaxing after the loooooong race - there was a restaurant cooking food outside and Jeff was dying of hunger.


Jessica and Jaxon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also celebrated my sisters birthday on Saturday at the City Park!


My Mom and Grandma (Nana)

Morgan started walking about a month ago from object to object but is now getting confident enough to walk outside.

My Sister and Neice adoring Morgan

More family

My Dad

My Grandpa!

5 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

We stayed here and went to the West Jordan Parade. We were able to sit at the fron this year, so our kids scored in the candy department. Congrats to Jeff for racing. that is a goal of mine, maybe someday!

Kim said...

So much fun! I love Lander on the fourth!

The Shane Gang said...

The fourth was awesome. I'm so glad you went up there too! I was bummed about the sparce candy! I had really high expectations!!

Sharlyn said...

I remember your sister when she came to visit during mothers week in college. I think I met your mom once too? Isn't family great?!

Jill said...

i miss being in lander on the fourth. we had a great day at home with friends, a parade, candy and lots of good food.