Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back To School!!!

This is a little late. Ian actually started school the last week of July. I'm always so sad to see him go back. I don't have my little helper to rely on and a playmate for Morgan. We had an awesome summer, many trips to the pool for swimming lessons and recreation, trips to the park, walks in the mornings, late night movies, and our favorite...eating at Fazolis (we both LOVE that place). It's hard to believe that Ian is a big 4th grader now, wasn't it just yesterday that I dropped him off at his first day of kindergarten and came home and cried my eyes out????? Where did the time go?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

He is adorable. And so grown up!

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Awww! He's so handsome! I know - our boys are getting so big :( It does seem like yesterday they were little!

Kim said...

what a handsome little man! i bet morgan is lonely without big brother around.

Jill said...

ashton always wanders in a daze the first few days his brothers go back to school.

The Shane Gang said...

It is crazy how fast time flies! I'm glad we were able to hang out this weekend and eat Kneaders French Toast! Can't get much better than that, except maybe not having to fix it for 50 people! ;)