Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sleepwalking


Last night during my deep slumber I had a dream that some milk has spilled on the bathroom floor. I quickly got out of bed and went to the linen closet to get a towel. I opened the closet door and then realized that I had been dreaming, but I still got the towel and put it on the bathroom counter just in case that there were spilled milk on the floor and it would be right there to clean it up. At the time this all seemed very logical, but after waking up this morning I realized what I had done and really got a good laugh at myself. I've never had a problem with sleepwalking, it was really strange to wake up standing at the closet door looking for a towel. Jeff and Ian both got a kick out of my story and Jeff was wondering why there was a towel on the bathroom counter this morning. My brothers had sleepwalking problems growing up and would do some pretty strange things. Hopefully this was just a weird instance and tonight at 2:30 am I won't find my self searching for a towel to clean up non-existent spilled milk!!!!

2 comments:

R.G. said...

My brother was a sleepwalker. There are some crazy stories that we still laugh about. Here's hoping this was a one time thing. :>

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

What a funny story! Dustin was a sleepwalker. I know you can do some strange things, hopefully it doesn't become a habit!