The other day we got a call from the school saying that Ian had split his lip open. Jeff answered the phone and being Mr. Calm, he told them to let him ice it and to call us back in a little bit to let us know any more details. I couldn't stand it so about 25 min. later I called the school and asked how he was doing and they explained that it was split open pretty bad, so I decided to go take a look and check him out of school. He was playing football at lunch recess and ran smack dab into a girl that was running through their game this was the result:

This picture actually looks pretty mild, he woke up the next morning and his whole face was swollen. Usually when Ian has any sort of injury he is somewhat of a baby about it. This time he was very mature and didn't complain too much.
1 comment:
Poor guy. I would have done the same thing--run off to the school to check it out for myself.
Post a Comment