Tuesday, September 16, 2008

NieNie

After reading of friend of mines blog (thanks Niki) I have come to know of a girl named Stephanie Nielson who was in a tragic plane accident with her husband in August. She was severely burned (over 80%) of her body and her husband Christian was burned over 30% of his body. After reading about this accident I have been following her sisters blog almost daily to find out how they are doing. Stephanie is known throughout the blogging community for her posts on motherhood. Although I had never heard about Stephanie before reading my friends blog. I feel like I have come to know her. I pray for her and Christian's recovery and pray that the Lord will walk them and their families through this difficult time. Here is a link to Stephanie's Sisters blog if you are interested in following their story visit here http://blog.cjanerun.com/ and Stephanie's blog is here:http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/. I have also posted a donation button on my blog as well.

No comments: