Our Halloween week started off with a neighborhood party. We played (of course), decorated cookies (they didn't quite know what to do with them), and played games, the girls were so cute, we played duck duck goose, and when they'd say goose, they ALL got up and ran around chasing each other. Here's a few pictures of our
PaRTy:





On Friday we ventured over to the school's Halloween parade. We re-used a costume that Ian was in 2
nd grade, a Colonial Soldier, he loves history, I love the fact that he wants to be
completely different that what is the normal or most popular thing to be.

we dressed Morgan up in her ladybug costume from last year for the school parade.

Jeff had some vacation days to use up so he took Wednesday-Friday off to work on this:
his mad scientist lab


this is only a portion of what he did. He had the outside taped off, spiderwebs, and 3 different scary music soundtracks playing in different locations. He even went as far as shaving his head for.
And here are the pictures of Jeff and the kids all dressed up. One of these days I'll get my act together and find a cool costume that I can make, I'd love to dress up too, but can't find the time to make a costume for myself.

2 comments:
Aren't you such a great mom to have a Halloween party! both Shawn and Rachel had birthday parties in Oct. I was "partied" out :) Everyone looks so great! Joseph hates halloween and refuses to dress up. I would like to but have the same problem of never allowing me enough time to make one of my own. Someday I guess :)
Those pictures are cute! Thank you for being so creative and hosting this little Halloween party. I was glad Bryn was able to come.
Post a Comment