Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday

Ian had a fun birthday with friends this year. They ate A LOT of pizza (I forget how much BIG kids can eat)and had a BLAST skating at the Olympic Oval.

I can't believe he's a big 11 year old already. We are sure glad he's a part of our little family!










6 comments:

R.G. said...

Happy Birthday to Ian!

ChicChat said...

Kamri had so much fun. It is sad, but exciting to wath these kids grow up. Ian is such a cute boy. ;)

Jayleen said...

Camille, I LOVED watching Kamri with those boys, she doesn't have a shy bone in her body around them. I have some video of ALL of them making fart sounds with their armpits (and knees), it was quite entertaining!

Amy said...

What a fun party for Ian. Glad it was such a hit. Give those 2 kids lots of hugs from me.

Sharlyn said...

Happy Birthday Ian! The skating looked fun. I haven't been ice skating for.......forever!!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Thanks for inviting Aaron, Ian. He had so much fun! He had never been ice skating before!