Friday, September 3, 2010

A BIG suprise!

We are excited to announce that baby #3 is on the way, and is expected to arrive Mid-March. We are all super excited (Morgan thinks that she has a baby growing inside her tummy too- silly girl). Now, hopefully the nausea, headaches, extreme tiredness will soon subside and I can get to work on all my "things to do" before he or she arrives (Jeff thinks I'm already nesting).


13 comments:

Sara said...

YAY!!! So exciting! I'll have a buddy to complain to ;) You get lots of rest too!

ChicChat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChicChat said...

Congrats! As soon as I read the title, I knew it! I'm surprised you didn't say anything when I saw you. That is very exciting news for you and your family!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm happy for you. I hope all that 1st trimester stuff goes away quickly!! If you need anything let me know.

Spaces for Faces said...

congratulations! that's so exciting!

Jamie VanBeekum said...

Wow, Jay! That's so great! Congratulations!

Kim said...

SO DANG EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!

R.G. said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Congrats!! Hope you're feeling better! How exciting!! Keep us updated!!!

ssh said...

a BIG CONGRATS!!! hope you are feeling better!

Shauna said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats!! Hope you feel better soon!

Jen said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I hope you feel well soon!

Sharlyn said...

YAY!! congrats Jayleen :) I'm with you on the nausea (past experience), blah! Hope you feel better soon :)