Friday, October 1, 2010

I've been busy

A few weekends ago we drove up to Brigham City to buy some fresh delicious peaches. When we got to one of the many fruit stands that there are available I contemplated buying more than 2 baskets full of peaches. Boy, was I glad that Jeff talked me out of buying just 2, because I spent the next week canning all those peaches (and eating a few a long the way). I made about 25 quart jars of peaches and 25 1/2 pint jars of peach preserves. I LOVE the way my food storage looks with all those pretty jars. My next task is to finish the tomatoes that I have sitting on my counter from our garden before they go bad.











1 comment:

Sharlyn said...

You're so good to put down towels and a cookie sheet, I just make a HUGE mess ;-) Congrats on getting them done!