We started our celebration on Friday night with dinner at TGIF's, we looked at going to a place called Incredible Pizza, but found out it had closed :(.
On Saturday My sister and I got together to celebrate both of our girls born on the same day, 2 years apart. My sister's daughter brought a friend, and Morgan brought a friend and we went to Thanksgiving Point to see the baby farm animals. They were so adorable from baby pigs, to cows, they couldn't have been cuter and the girls LOVED them. The kids rode the horses, we went on a horse drawn wagon ride, and the kids finished up by going on the tractor that pulled several little "cow" cars around the field.
On Monday Morgan woke up to a decorated pink door and a decorated pink chair at the dining table and a chocolate doughnut with a candle for Breakfast. She took cupcakes to pre-school and then we met Jeff for lunch at her favorite place, McDonalds. We came home and she helped me make her cake, and then we invited her friend over to play. She got to see what she got for her Birthday and played for a while and then we picked up Subway sandwiches so we could eat dinner and watch Ian play baseball. We came home and ate cake and Ice Cream and by that time she was super tired from her fun filled day.
I love our little girl so much, my life is so much richer and fuller with her in it. She's my princess, my "girls night in buddy" (when the boys go camping) and I'm so grateful to have her as part of our little family. Happy Birthday Princess, I LOVE YOU!!!!!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan!!! Jay, she is looking so much like you the older she gets. Wish I could get to know her. I think she and Gracie would hit it off! We're having our girls night on Friday while the boys go to the father/son campout.
happy birthday morgan! i can't believe how big she is getting!!
she's an adorable little girl with a fantastic Mom! Happy birthday Morgan!
Post a Comment