I walked the Wasatch Woman Magazine 5K run/walk on Saturday September 15th. My mom came down and walked (of course she beat me...man, she walks fast!) I pushed Morgan in the stroller and she slept until about mile 2. She woke up and was happy as a clam to be outside walking. The walk was at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah. We walked through the beautiful gardens, but it was hard to take the time to enjoy them while doing a race. Ian met me at the 3 mile mark and finished the race with me.
Counting My Blessings- Faith
5 years ago






3 comments:
i love blogs! i'm so glad you've joined us. i've been a slacker on mine lately. i just haven't had any time to get on.
props to you for completing the 5k. i hope you got to take the next day off to rest and snuggle with your baby.
Your blog is way too cute...Why is everyong outdoing me!! I should have kept my blog a secret! He, he. Happy blogging!!
No definatly not cute! I've been thinking I need to do something to make it look a lot better.
Post a Comment