Friday, September 14, 2007

Little Giggles


I love baby giggles, but I can't seem to get Morgan to giggle for me very well. Today while driving to Salt Lake to see my sister, Ian was talking non-stop and Morgan was in her car seat giggling away. She will giggle at Ian whenever he talks to her and put on her cheesiest biggest smile ever. We went out to dinner tonight and she did it even more on the way, and since I can't see her, I'm very bummed that she will giggle for Ian (without even trying to get her to). We get to the restaurant and have to wait a while, so I try to get Ian to make her giggle again like she did in the car, but he decides that he's to "macho" to do that in front of a bunch of people. I sure hope that I can get her to laugh and giggle for me soon like she does for her big brother.

1 comment:

Kim said...

yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love this picture of Morgan--babies and their toes--the cutest!