I Love it when babies find their voices, however, Morgans voice is not the normal baby squeely voice, it's kind of raspy. I'm not sure why, but I have two theories. When she was born she asphyxiated a lot of fluid because she was born breech. The nurses had to work on getting all the fluid cleared out of her lungs, well, in the process I think they may have damaged her vocal cords. My theory #2 is that between 2-4 months she CRIED a lot and got hoarse. It's so cute to hear her coo, and squeal with her baby raspy voice.

I can't get enough of this little girl....I just want to eat her up, and I do constantly. She loves having her tummy kissed and her neck. Jeff swears that all moms are cannibals. How can you not want to just eat her up?






3 comments:
I love when they realize they can make some noise. I bet she has so much to say. Gracie was so funny--for a while she would make this kind of throaty growl like sound. I would get the strangest looks in line at the store and church.
That's what Morgan's voice sounds like, a throaty growl, it's so adorable!
My baby has a raspy voice as well. At first, I really didn't think anything of it, but I now I'm thinking of bringing her to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor just to make sure there isn't anything going on.
Post a Comment