Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Fun Day at the Park!

I have been trying to upload these photos to my blog for over a week now. My computer had some spyware issues and I don't know if that caused the pictures not to upload correctly, but after trying over and over and over they finnally made it. YAY!!!!

Morgan enjoying herself on the swing

Ian is such a big helper with Morgan...he adores her and loves to play with her!


Morgan always knows when she's getting her picture taken...she loves hamming it up!


After years of practice Ian has mastered his skills on the monkey bars!

3 comments:

Jamie VanBeekum said...

It looks so fun! Your kids are so cute, Jayleen! I can't believe Alex and Ian are getting so big :D It's enough to make a momma sad some days!

Kim said...

I love how protective Ian looks in that picture!

Sharlyn said...

We're overdue for a trip to the park. You're a good mom!!