Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Take me out to the ball game

On Saturday we went to the Salt Lake Bees Baseball game. We had an awesome time, although the guys sitting directly behind us were a little sketchy and kept dropping the F bomb several times (next time I'll remember the earplugs for my kids). Ian never said anything about it, so I hope he was too interested in the game to tune them out, but I had a hard time tuning them out and got an earful. They talked non-stop about anything and everything from how one that that his ex-girlfriends oldest daughter was his daughter for sure and not the other guys, and how he had 3 lawsuits he was dealing with and how he got hit by an old lady on her way to church last week while he was riding his bike...blah, blah, blah. I can't wait to go to another game but hopefully next time we'll sit in front of "normal" people.


Waiting in line for tickets!


Enjoying the game

After the game


2 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! We went to a Bee's game years ago before Courtney was born. It was pretty fun. We took Courtney to a few hockey games in Salt Lake when she was a baby which she LOVED. We haven't done anything like that in a long time. We'll have to find something here to go to.

Kim said...

How fun! You'd think people would have a little more tact than to talk like that--especially with kids so close. So annoying! I have a major pet peeve about potty mouths.
By the way, how cute is Morgan!!