Thursday, November 6, 2008

She's 18 Months Already?

Our little Miss Morgan turned 18 months old. I have been really anxious for her to go to nursery because it's so hard to sit through a class when they are that age. We've been going in a few times here and there just to make the transition a little easier. Her first Sunday went without a hitch, and hopefully it will last. I know that some kids do o.k. at first and then not so good later on, so I'll continue to hold my breath. I can't belive that she's old enough to go to nursery, oh how the time flies by WAY TOO FAST.

6 comments:

BJ said...

I can't believe she's 18 months, Jay. Where did the time go?

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Time does fly by way too fast. I wish I had enjoyed Becca a little more!

She looks so cute in her little dress!

R.G. said...

Morgan is so cute! I had forgotten how much "dancing in the halls" we did with our other babies, Abby is helping me remember.

Kim said...

she's darling! I can't believe she's 18 months!
Ok, that pumpkin pancake recipe? Have to have that one!!! yummo!

ssh said...

ian is so cute in his costume! hope you guys are doing well!

Sharlyn said...

Beautiful baby Jayleen!