Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jeff sews on his own patches on his scout uniform. I really don't mind doing it for him, but he just gets out the sewing machine, figures it out himself, and sews his own patches. I've asked him if he thinks I'm a bad wife for not doing it for him, but he tells me that, he really doesn't mind doing it. Our conversation went something like this

me: "do you think I'm a horrible wife for not sewing on your patches"?
Jeff: "no, I just like them to be a certain way"
me: "so you're saying that I wouldn't do it right? I sewed mine and Ian's on our uniforms"
Jeff: "no, but I'm just anal and I like it to be PeRfEcT"

I am thankful that he's so smart, resourceful, intelligent and a wonderful husband and very anal most of the time, but is capable of doing those things on his own without waiting for me to do it (because he knows that it wouldn't get done right away)!




He resisted these pictures, but I promised I wouldn't blackmail him with them!


4 comments:

Megan said...

hilarious! That is great!! good job Jeff...what a guy!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Truly a man who is confident in his manhood! I don't even know how to sew. My boys get the stcky stuff.

The Shane Gang said...

Way to go Jeff! Matt would be so mad if I posted a picture like that, but I he would NEVER attempt to sew his own patches on! I'm very impressed, Jeff! Very cute background BTW!! Love it! Let's get together soon!

Natalie said...

A man at a sewing machine?!? There's a sight you don't see very often!! What a guy!