Happy Fathers day to my wonderful Father. When I was little one of my first memories of my father was getting up at the crack of dawn with him before he headed of to work and we'd eat breakfast together. I loved to hang out with dad and go camping and fishing. My dad loved to hunt, but he could never convince me to go with him, I secretly hoped he didn't have any luck finding anything because I really hated to see him bring those dead deer and Elk hanging in our garage and then it was bad enough that we had to eat it. He always told me I should marry a city boy, and that's what I did. Jeff doesn't hunt, but he says he wants to someday. My father was a member of the church when he and my mom were married my mom was not a member. Through missionary lessons my mom was baptized and they were sealed together in the Temple a year later. My sister and I had the opportunity to be with my parents when we were sealed, but I was too young to remember. My father is a hard worker, has never wavered in his faith and is honest in everything he does and says. He is always looking for an opportunity to share the gospel with someone and has a very strong testimony. He's served in many callings from High council to bishopric and later as a Bishop. My father is a person that will tell you what he thinks (even if you don't want to know), and does not mince words.
I Love you Dad!
Counting My Blessings- Faith
5 years ago










5 comments:
Aren't dads the best! YOu are licky to have so many special meemories with him!
I meant lucky! Sorry. Typing too fast.
I love dad memories. Something special about a girl and her dad. I love your pictures!
Wow! The picture of you in the red circa 1975 looks a lot like Morgan!
someone beat me to the "Morgan" comment, that was the first thing I thought :) How wonderful of you to share your thoughts about your Dad!
Post a Comment