We had a terrific Thanksgiving weekend, even though it was a normal work week for Jeff. Jeff goes into work very early (4 am) so he's usually home by 1 pm. We celebrated Thanksgiving at Jeff's brothers house. We had a great time visiting with his family and ended the evening watching Spiderman 3 in the theatre room. On Friday, Ian and I decorated a gingerbread house. I was going to make it from scratch, but when I went to the store to get the ingredients and candy, I saw a pre-made one in a box ready to assemble, so rather than spending hours making it, it only took us about an hour from start to finish. On Saturday we didn't do a whole lot, in fact we all felt like buckets most of the day watching the BYU-Utah game. Jeff and Ian were VERY happy BYU won, I of course was too, but I don't get into football like they do. I am so grateful for my family and everything that we have. I love this time of year when we can reflect on everything that we have been given to be Thankful for. I'm looking forward to Christmas and having the opportunity to spend time with my family.
Counting My Blessings- Faith
5 years ago






1 comment:
Awesome gingerbread house Ian! I saw kits like that at Walmart and was so excited! Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment