Friday, February 8, 2008

I DID IT!




My work schedule allows me to work WHENEVER I feel the desire. This is a good thing, but can also be a bad thing, especially for me, who lacks motivation to work. The weekly schedule rolls out on Thursdays and I schedule my time spots (30 minutes each). I have the best of intentions to STICK to the schedule that I make myself. I usually schedule my self for EARLY in the morning and lately it's been at about 5 am. However, since my computer is in my bedroom and my schedule allows me to cancel my commits, I find myself, more often than not getting up in the wee hours of the morning (usually when Morgan is up) canceling my morning commits. Today was a first, I scheduled myself from 5-7 and I actually got up, now if I could keep this pattern and get into the habit, maybe it won't be so bad after all.

4 comments:

R.G. said...

Wow, what a blessing to have a job that allows such freedom. That said, I respcet your self control to get the job done. (Don't know if I could.:>)

The Shane Gang said...

Way to go on getting up. That would be hard to have your computer in your bedroom...way too close to the bed and a little too tempting!!

Kim said...

self discipline can be so darn hard sometimes! especially when it comes to giving up sleep--i hear you on that one! Good job!

Jill said...

way to go morning girl! i'm proud of you.