I've been losing my hair rapidly for nearly a year now. I have to sweep the bathroom floor daily and Morgan has learned that when she finds a hair in between her fingers or in her mouth to give it to me...YUCK. I've googled the subject and found that it's "normal" for your hair to go through cycles of hair loss. It could be hormonal or I'm just going bald. I'm tempted to where a hair net in the kitchen so I don't
accidentally get hair in our food (Jeff found a hair in his chocolate chip cookie last week), GROSS. When I was pregnant with Morgan I don't remember having my hair fall out at all and it grew so thick, so I guess that's probably why it's falling out. I sure hope that I don't have to start using
Rogaine soon.
5 comments:
About one year after our Ian was born, the same thing happened to me. It did start growing again, but I had wispy hairs everywhere for about 6 months. 6 months of bad hair days... and I was so thankful for that hair:>.
Same thing happened to me after Grace was born. I lost hair for a few months, but then it stopped. Probably just normal after having a baby. Grace was almost a year when it started. i was afraid I was going to go bald as well.
Same thing happened to me after I had Grace. I was afraid I was going bald. I could run my fingers through my hair, and have quite a bit come out. Probably just normal after having a baby.
Hey, Jayleen! I found your blog on Lauri's and thought I'd stop by and say hi! Looks like your cuties are keeping you busy. Come over to my blog and see me, if you want!
On another note - the hair loss is probably not permanent, BUT if it doesn't come back in as full as you want, you can do Rogaine and it will help. I've been transcribing for a dermatologist lately who treats hair loss in women and that's what she recommends. Good luck!
Cute blog design! I'm sorry about the hair loss. Those hormones do some crazy things to us! I wish I had some hair tips, but I don't. Good luck keeping hair out of the cookies in the future!!
Post a Comment