Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun Quiz

You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

Jay, I did this quiz on my other friend's blog and I was Pocahontas too. I guess the Shane boys are just attracted to Indian Princesses! :)

Kim said...

I'm Snow White. I think that means I'm boring and too trusting, but aparently everyone loves me the minute they meet me. I think there might have been a glich in that part!
Fun quiz!

R.G. said...

Apparently, I am Aurora, a bit sheltered, but no pushover. Or am I just tired?

Angie Nichols said...

How funny! That suits you... wise and strong :) It said I'm Aurora...I guess it's good that Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie :).. And I do love to sleep!