I have a couple of friends that have this on their blog. I was suprised to find out that there is no one in the U.S. with my first name. I've heard of a few Jayleen's/Jaylene's...I guess I'm unique. It said that there is 5,565 with my last name and it is statistically the 6374th most popular last name. I always wanted a popular name when I was little, Sarah was my favorite, but it's kind of fun having a name that you don't hear of often.
How Many are there of you? Check it out, it's fun!
| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|







3 comments:
there are 766,395 kimberly's--the 59th most popular first name. that actually surprises me. i never meet anyone with my name.
this was fun!!!
Hey! Ian looks so grown up! Yes- Soryn had Mrs. Ewing, she really loved her. We miss you- we need to do another park day. Your baby is beautiful and I can't get over how fast she has grown up. You see it more in other children than your own.
0 "Sharlyn" names in the U.S. I have only met one other person with my name and even pronounced the same. That was a few years ago, and I was 20 years older than she was, but that's the only one! I should thank my parents for giving me such a unique name. The alternate for me was "Angela" a great name, but I'm glad to have the one I have :)
Post a Comment