Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!



"Welcome to 1800 flowers.com, my name is Jayleen, How may I help you?" That's what I've been saying over and over this week to customers placing orders for Mothers day flowers. It's a nice change of pace from my regular calls, and people are generally happy and excited to order a bouquet of beautiful flowers for their Moms, grandmas, daughters and friends. I wish I could afford to send ALL the Moms I know some flowers, but unforutantley this will have to do:



Here's wishing all of you a Happy Mothers Day! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

funny...i actually almost called them!! I might have talked to you! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

So, I have a few questions, do you like your job? I wonder sometimes if I should try something like that.

Also, how do you get your music to play randomly? I hate that I go to my blog and I always hear the same song. I change it regularly to avoid it.

Last, not a question. Happy Mother's Day to you too. I guess I can tell you at church huh.

Jill said...

happy mother's day. i'm glad you had a great day.