I love watching my kids sleep. I could spend hours sitting by their bedside watching them. I captured this picture last night on my way to bed. I love how babies can curl up with their little bums in the air and their feet tucked in.
love the bum in the air and the feat tucked so sweetly underneath. Gracie isn't doing this as much anymore--now she just sprawls over her whole bed with the blankets tangled around her. night night Morgan.
3 comments:
What a sweet girl!
love the bum in the air and the feat tucked so sweetly underneath. Gracie isn't doing this as much anymore--now she just sprawls over her whole bed with the blankets tangled around her.
night night Morgan.
i miss this. love how their legs and feet are still a little bent and nestle together.
i miss my babies. now they're just sweaty and dirty. but they do babysit themselves!
Post a Comment