Last week for date night, Jeff and I decided to head to Lowes to look for a new light. I wasn't really expecting to find what we needed right away especially in our price range $50-$100. I was really excited when I stumbled upon this light in the clearance section for $49. This chandelier was originally priced at $125. I think I found a great deal, and now I have light in my kitchen. YEA!!!!
I love how it dresses up our dining area, it has made a huge difference!
This dinky light is similar to the one we had over our dining table the we just replace, just a boring little ball- this is our next light to figure out what to do with, but thankfully this one still works.






4 comments:
That is a very cute light and what a deal. I think light fixtures add so much personality to any room.
So cute! Great find!
Love it! What a deal!
Love your new fixture. You did great!
Post a Comment