Morgan, on the other hand has been VERY busy lately with shenanigans left and right, she's making my head spin. Yesterday it was a concoction of lotion and soap spread all over the bathroom counter top and herself. The day before it was crawling out of her crib, climbing up on to her changing table, taking her diaper off and then getting the wipes out and throwing them on the floor (about 1/2 a package). She's figured out the doorknob covers and can open Ian's room and get into his stuff, and the pantry, and if we don't keep the front door locked, she will escape, and probably naked. I thought this was a terrible two day, but not compared to what we've been dealing with the past couple of weeks. At nap time she'll crawl out of her crib, and play dress up, and tonight, when I went to check on her before going to bed, my heart dropped because she was no where to be found, not in her bed, not on her changing table, not under her bed, but when I opened the closet door, there she was sound asleep in her baby bouncy seat. I guess it's time to "baby proof/toddler proof" the house, because she is keeping us on our toes.
Counting My Blessings- Faith
5 years ago






5 comments:
Just think of the stories you'll be able to tell on her later! Hee Hee. My MIL still talks about the time Luke's twin sisters buttered the couch she had just reupholstered. I love that picture of Morgan in her seat, seeing them asleep always helps me calm down after a TWO DAY!
This makes me giggle!! :) I'm sorry she's giving you fits!
Ha! Love it! So fun, isn't it? :)
Oh, that brings memories of my Shawn. He was so busy, busy, that I had to install the cabinet locks and knob covers that I hadn't had to worry about with my older three. At least she's not throwing screaming tantrums several times a day. Or is she? you could put a bell at the top of her door to alert you when she opens it. Good luck ;-)
I feel your pain, my friend! It's a good thing she is soooo cute!
Post a Comment