Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Thanksgiving letter from Ian

Ian came home from school today with a Letter titled "Two Thankful Turkeys". It was the sweetest letter I've received from Ian. He is so thoughtful and such a sweet boy (most of the time) This is what it said:

Dear Mom,
Mom Thank you for loving me. Mom, thank you for helping me in my life. Thank you for my birthday presents. I love you Mom. Thank you for having my sister. Thank you for helping me do the right thing. Thanks for everything.
Your Kid
From Ian
It's definitely payday when your child brings home cute letters like this from school! SO SWEET!!!

3 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

That is truly the sweetest letter I've ever heard, especially the part about having his sister! How thoughtful! BTW..you commented about the blanket on my blog, and yes, it is our favorite blanket, if you couldn't tell. We take it everywhere! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!

Kim said...

That's one for the keepsakes box--or better yet a frame! A great big "AHH" from me! Are you guys having Thanksgiving together? How fun! Enjoy the good food.

Sharlyn said...

So cute Jayleen! Thanks for sharing :) I've gotten a few sweet letters myself, they are treasures to be sure!