1. Ten years ago: I was living in Hayward California and working at National Elevator Company as an Office Assistant
2. Five things to do on my list today: 1) Work, 2) make a huge batch of chicken salad for a Stake Relief Society Enrichment meeting tomorrow 3) go help decorate for the Stake Enrichment meeting, 4) workout on the treadmill 5) fold laundry
3. Things I enjoy: taking bubble baths, spending time with my family, reading, napping and getting pedicures
4. What would I do if I were a billionaire: Pay off student loans, design and build my dream home, buy a mini cooper, buy a new wardrobe, travel, send my parents and in-laws on their dream vacation and let them retire, and put the rest away and watch it grow!
5. Three bad habits: eating when I'm not hungry, getting annoyed too easily, biting my nails
6. Places I have lived: Lander WY, Rexburg, ID, Provo, UT, Hayward, CA, Clinton, UT.
7. Five jobs that I have had: Chambermaid at a Bed & Breakfast, McDonald's, telemarketer (UCK), Office Manager for Don Julio Foods (tortilla and chip CO.), and Independent Contractor for Liveops (currently).
8. Five things people don't know about me: 1. I like to watch Desperate Housewives. 2. I spend way too much time wasting time on my computer 3. I don't really like to cook, I prefer baking 4. I'm with Jessica on this one... I hate cats (sorry cat lovers, they just annoy me way too much) 5. I love to watch my kids sleep, they are so peaceful and content!
I'm tagging: Sharlyn, Angie and Robyn






1 comment:
Jayleen, I will play!
Post a Comment