Oh the lessons I had to learn to have our sweet baby girl come into our family. Patients,
perseverance, faith and mostly to trust in my Heavenly Father. Just when almost all hope had been lost and when I was ready to give up on the idea of being a mother again we were blessed with our sweet Morgan. Nothing could have prepared me for the emotional
roller coaster that we went though for five years. The day I found out I was pregnant with Morgan, I got up early to pee on stick, and I wasn't really
surprised that I was
pregnant. There wasn't a whole lot to get excited about, because I had taken several tests before with positive results only to end in heartbreak,
disappointment and frustration. I crawled back in bed, sobbed and sobbed and sobbed asking Heavenly Father to PLEASE help me handle what ever he had in store for me at that time. I Thank him EVERY single day, and every single moment for the precious gifts that he has given me. Now if I could just ask Heavenly Father to slow this process down and to make it not go so fast. Happy Birthday to our sweet girl.

Morgan with her Birthday twin - my niece Clare

4 comments:
so sweet. really. happy birthday to morgan!
Blessings aren't they? She is lovely.
morgan is a cutie! I loved the note that Ian wrote for you. My favorite note on the door was from my son: "No Girls Allowed--Expecialy MOM!!"
Congrats on being the meanest mom ever!
Awwwww! She's two already? Doesn't it make you want to put a brick on their heads and stop them from growing?
Happy birthday lil' friend!
Post a Comment